Recent Complementarians such as Bruce Ware and Wayne Grudem have been accused of using a subordinationist view of the Son to support their complementarian view.
Not believing they have employed enough heterodoxy for their cause, Complementarian Subordinationists have created a new manifesto that utilizes more heresies to support their understanding of a woman’s role. Here are a few of excerpts.
- Apollinarianism: The Logos prevents men from winning arguments.
- Sabellianism: Woman has the modes of wife, mother, and dishwasher, but she is one woman.
- Arianism: There was a time when her cooking was naught.
- Macedonianism: It could be worse.
- Monothelitism: A wife has one will, that of her husband’s.
- Monophysitism: Women have one nature, barefoot and pregnant.
- Trumpism: Trump likes women, so women will be better off.
By The Bald Prophet and Justin Schwartz